Breakfast is the first proper meal of the day and shouldn’t be neglected in any manner. You might not know but if you are targeting to burn fat from the body successfully, having proper breakfast can set the right tone for the whole day. If your breakfast is not proper, you might have food cravings which are difficult to satiate and end up eating the wrong kinds of foods. As a result, the entire process of losing fat and weight goes for a complete toss.
When you have the right kind of breakfast with proper ingredients, the cravings are curbed to a great extent and you will feel full till a long period of time. As a result, there will be less need for snacking and munching on other items. This will help in controlling calorie consumption and thus lead to weight loss. Burning fat from the body, particularly from the abdominal area is a task that is quite difficult to achieve. However, with the right kinds of foods, even that is possible. And one has to start taking such foods right from breakfast and continue throughout the day.
Along with including fat burning food items for breakfast, it is also great if you can do your bit for losing that extra fat from the body. Cinderella Solution is one such way of achieving this target. Innumerable people in the world have gained from this solution and the best part is that it comes without any kind of side effects. Along with all these efforts, you must also try indulging in some kind of physical activity or exercise regularly so that the best results are obtained.
Some fat burning foods for breakfast
As mentioned above, here are some foods which you can include in your breakfast regimen and they will help in burning fat from the body.
- Oats – When you are looking for something heavy and solid for breakfast and looking to burn fat at the same time, you cannot go wrong with oats for that. There are different ways in which oats can be cooked and you can choose the one which suits best for your taste buds. We all know the importance of probiotics as these help in bringing good bacteria to the system (1). Oats contain prebiotics, which actually provides nutrition to the good bacteria which are already present in the gut. As a result, there is proliferation of good bacteria. Fat burning and weight loss are guaranteed with the inclusion of oats in breakfast.
- Bananas – Sugary breakfast cereals are a popular choice for many people. However, if you want to cater to your sweet tooth and consume low calories at the same time, include bananas in your breakfast regimen. This fruit is an excellent alternative to the sugary cereals consumed in breakfast and are high in fiber content. 12% of daily fiber needs are easily satisfied with bananas. With high fiber content, the stomach remains filled for a long time and hunger cravings are curbed substantially (2). Also unripe bananas are a great source of resistant starch and it helps in minimizing food intake and decreases belly fat at the same time.
- Coffee – Did you know that your morning cup of coffee came with excellent health benefits? Well, yes. The morning cup of coffee comes with excellent weight loss and fat burning benefits. Since coffee contains caffeine, it helps in aiding the process of weight loss by boosting fat burning and metabolism in the body. Metabolism is enhanced by almost 13% in the body with caffeine consumption (3). The fat breakdown is also accelerated. If you are looking for long-term weight control, you can trust coffee for the same. However, you have to be careful about one thing that the coffee should not contain creamer or sugar or even if it does it should be in minimal amount. Black coffee is the best thing when you are looking for health-promoting properties of coffee.
- Chia seeds – As a breakfast supplement, chia seeds are simply great. These seeds are tiny but very powerful with high nutritional values. The fiber content in chia seeds is very high and it has the capacity of absorbing water for forming a kind of gel. This gel keeps on expanding in the stomach and thus you will feel full for a long period of time (4). Along with being rich in fiber, it is also a great source of protein. When chia seeds are baked into white bread, it helps in reducing appetite and also minimizes the circumference of the waist. These seeds can also be added to overnight oats, tea, and smoothies.
- Peanut butter – If you are a foodie and looking to burn fat, you must add peanut butter to your breakfast routine. A generous spread of peanut butter on bread is just lip-smacking. Peanut butter consists of 4 grams of fiber and 8 grams of protein per serving. As a result, it helps in keeping one full for a long period of time. Another important component present in peanut butter is L-arginine, which is an important amino acid. It augments blood flow throughout the body and the blood vessels can relax. It is an excellent item that has shown positive results for losing weight and stubborn body fat.
- Eggs – When it comes to breakfast, eggs are a staple. The biggest advantage of eggs is that it can be cooked in various manners and you can cook up the one which you like. Eggs add high-protein content to breakfast along with various other kinds of minerals and vitamins. Riboflavin and selenium need special mention. As a result, eggs are considered a powerhouse of nutrition. High protein breakfast with eggs has shown to reduce weight and also get rid of stubborn belly fat. This is because eggs abound in proteins and these help in curbing appetite (5). Waist circumference is also reduced to a great extent when eggs are consumed for a period of over 8 weeks.
- Selected dairy products – The majority of fat tends to get deposited in the belly area increasing waist circumference. If you are looking to get rid of the stubborn belly fat successfully, try including some selected dairy products in your breakfast routine. These could include the likes of half cup low-sodium cottage cheese, a cup of low-fat milk or a part-skim mozzarella stick. These dairy products abound in calcium and research reports have shown that calcium intake is integrally linked with reducing body weight. Later studies have also revealed that foods that are rich in calcium help in minimizing waist circumference. Losing fat from midsection in the body is an arduous task but these foods can help in getting rid of the same.
- Green tea – Green tea abounds in innumerable health properties and fat burning capabilities and weight loss effects are among them. Along with being rich in antioxidants, green tea also contains great fat-burning capabilities and boosts metabolism in the body (6). It has been seen in studies that when people took 3 capsules of green tea extract, fat-burning accelerated by almost 17% in just a matter of 30 minutes. The speed of metabolism is also boosted up thus enhancing the calorie-burning process in the body. Many people opine that green tea tastes bad, but you can add taste to the tea in various manners. Brew the tea with mint or ginger, squeeze some lemon into it or drizzle some honey on it to make the green tea taste better.
- Citrus fruits – Along with being a rich source of vitamin C, citrus fruits also have other qualities. Bloating in the body is combated with the potassium content present in citrus fruits. Inflammation, which is closely associated with storage of belly fat, is fought by the various antioxidants which are present in the citrus fruits. If you are looking to get rid of the belly bulge and remove fat from that area, you have to keep the body hydrated in a proper manner. Along with drinking water, drink juices of various citrus fruits. You will feel the slimming effects of these natural ingredients within a short span of time.
When it comes to burning fat from the system and reduce weight successfully, it is important that you start your day with the right kinds of food items. Hence having the right breakfast is very important because that will make a world of difference. All the above-mentioned food items are readily available in the market and not difficult to include in the regular breakfast regimen. Try including these and see fat burning results in a short period of time.