Nearly 30% of the US population suffers from sleeplessness and 10% suffer from chronic wakefulness1. 20.4% of the US population suffers from chronic pain, and of these, 8% suffer from debilitating pain that interferes with their everyday life2. 77.9 million US adults suffer from hypertension3, and almost 40 million US adults suffer from anxiety4.
These numbers are shocking, and if you delve deep into the statistics, you will get more for other diseases. These are some of the most prevalent diseases among American adults.
Researchers are now studying the effect of CBD on various diseases. While people are using Cannabidiol (CBD), there is a lot of confusion about what it is and its influence on the human body.
Cannabidiol Oil – What is it?
CBD is often confused with marijuana. What is marijuana?
Marijuana is the plant that contains both Cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) – 2 compounds with completely opposite effects. While THC gives you that mind-altering “high,” CBD has medical benefits.
CBD is present in the cannabis plant, and this plant is also known as hemp or marijuana.
Hemp plants have been legalized under the Farm Bill Act of 2018, with the condition that all CBD products to be sold publicly should contain less than 0.3% THC.
About Sonoma Valley CBD Oil
Sonoma Valley CBD Oil is known to create high-quality CBD Oil that boosts good health. This oil helps deal with the symptoms of anxiety, chronic pain, sleep disorders, and hypertension. It also increases your natural immunity. The use of CBD Oil has been featured in both print and digital media such as Discovery, CNN, The Doctors, and NBC. According to the information on the website, the use of CBD has also been approved by doctors and specialists. Considering the fact that Sonoma Valley CBD Oil is a CBD formulation, this product is very likely to give the user all the benefits of CBD minus the effects of THC.
Sonoma Valley CBD Oil is a full-spectrum CBD Oil. What this means is that this product gives you the benefits of all the naturally-occurring cannabinoids in the hemp plant. A product that contains full-spectrum CBD Oil has only a trace amount of THC, less than 0.3%, which is the legal amount. Despite the fact that the product has trace quantities of THC, the general composition of this product is considered full-spectrum. The presence of all the cannabinoids increases the effectiveness of the product as they work synergistically.
Besides, products containing full-spectrum CBD oil are more effective and beneficial than products containing CBD isolate as isolates contain only the isolated CBD and not all the cannabinoids.
Sonoma Valley CBD Oil – How Does It Work?
The human body has its own Endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is responsible for regulating various functions like your feeling hungry, anxiety, aches and pains, wakefulness and your sleep patterns, moods, cognitive functions, immune system, cardiovascular system and many more. It maintains a balance and ensures the optimal functioning of your body.
The ECS has three parts – Enzymes, the CB1, and CB2 receptors. These 3 components work together in synchronization and are responsible for the improved functioning of the mental processes, also known as cognitive functioning, blood sugar, immune system, body aches, insomnia, anxiety, and others.
Sonoma Valley CBD Oil improves the working of the ECS and enables the body to use the naturally produced CB receptors for the proper functioning of your body functions.
Using Sonoma Valley CBD Oil – How-To
Sonoma Valley CBD Oil comes in an eyedropper bottle to facilitate sublingual delivery. In layman’s terms, this means that you need to place the desired quantity of the oil beneath your tongue and let it remain for a few seconds, letting the tissues absorb it before you swallow the rest.
Sublingual consumption ensures that the oil reaches your bloodstream faster simply swallowing it. This also ensures a quick effect of the cannabinoid on the body.
How Safe Is it To Use Sonoma Valley CBD Oil?
Sonoma Valley CBD Oil is very safe for use. It has already been established that this product contains only a trace quantity of THC and is a full-spectrum CBD Oil. So, there are no effects of THC, and you get all the benefits of the cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.
The hemp plants are organically grown in the USA, without pesticides and chemicals. Additionally, CBD Oil is extracted by the method of triple filtration, ensuring zero presence of toxins, while retaining the medicinal value of the CBD oil.
There is also a concern regarding addiction to CBD Oil. It is pertinent to mention here that CBD Oil is not at all addictive. In fact, it helps in dealing with the withdrawal symptoms that occur during the treatment of addiction.
Sonoma Valley CBD Oil – Benefits
It has been observed that Cannabidiol has a positive effect on key body functions, including physical, neurological, and psychological. Here are the advantages of Sonoma Valley CBD Oil –
- Improves Quality of Sleep– Sonoma Valley CBD Oil helps improve the quality of sleep. It also helps people who suffer from wakefulness. If you have been prescribed sedatives and need one to fall asleep, then using CBD Oil can help you sleep through the night. When you get adequate sleep, you will wake up refreshed.
- Improves Mobility– Sonoma Valley CBD Oil provides relief from joint pain and lubricates the joints. It reduces joint stiffness and swelling, helping you move easily and comfortably. Therefore, mobility increases.
- Improves Cognitive Functioning– Sonoma Valley CBD Oil improves cognitive functioning – attention and focus – improving clarity. Additionally, the CBD Oil enhances memory, and therefore, your ability to remember and go about your daily chores improves.
- Reduces Stress– CBD Oil triggers a positive response to stress, thereby allowing you to relax and calm down. It regulates moods and prevents mood swings. It also reduces depression and anxiety.
- Reduces Chronic Aches and Pains– Sonoma Valley CBD Oil helps reduce chronic aches and pains, including chronic headaches and migraines. For people suffering from migraines, and on medication to deal with the pain, they should start using CBD Oil for relief.
- Fights Free Radicals– Free radicals cause untold damage and harm to the body. What exactly are free radicals, and how do they harm the human body? Free radicals are unstable atoms. They appear because of the biochemical reactions, such as the response of the immune system and the metabolic processes occurring in the body and contain unpaired electrons. Free radicals react with other cell structures and cause oxidation of the cells by stealing their electrons. As a result, the cells break down, causing aging, diseases, and nerve cell injuries. Sonoma Valley CBD Oil contains antioxidants that prevent the breakdown of cells. Antioxidants are molecules that give free radicals the electrons without becoming destabilized.
- Improves Immune System– CBD Oil has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the inflammatory response of the immune system. The body’s response that isolates diseased areas and prevents the spread of toxins is known as inflammation.
Are There Any Side-Effects of Sonoma Valley CBD Oil?
There are a few side-effects of Sonoma Valley CBD Oil, but none of them are serious. You may experience drowsiness, lightheadedness, dry mouth, or lowering of blood pressure after using CBD Oil. But then, it is probable that you may not experience any of these because the benefits and side-effects differ from person to person, their natural ECS, and its response.
Dosage For Sonoma Valley CBD Oil
When it comes to CBD Oil, there is no specific one-dosage-fits-all guideline. There are some general guidelines that you can follow. Start with a low dose of 25 mg per day. Gradually increase it if there are no results. Increase the dosage in increments of 5 mg.
CBD extract is fat-soluble, and using it in the form of tincture is the best way to consume it. Just take the dosage in the dropper and place it beneath your tongue. Use CBD Oil consistently to experience all the benefits. Taking it on and off will not produce any results.
Where Can You Purchase Sonoma Valley CBD Oil?
Sonoma Valley CBD Oil can be purchased from the company’s official website. It is recommended that you do not buy it from any other place because the company has not authorized any retailers to sell the product, and it is possible that you may end up with a duplicate that may cause more harm than good.
What is the Price of Sonoma Valley CBD Oil?
Sonoma Valley CBD Oil is available, at present, on a trial basis for 14 days. If you order it now, you will only have to pay $6.84, which is the shipping charge. If you do not wish to continue using this product after the trial period, then you should speak to the customer care of the company within 14 days, i.e., the trial period and cancel the order. If you don’t cancel, then your card will be charged for an amount of $89.94, which is the price for a month’s supply. You will also be auto-enrolled into their monthly supply program.
Money-Back Guarantee of Sonoma Valley CBD Oil
There is no offer of money-back guarantee, but you can call the customer service of the company anytime to cancel your subscription. It is best done before you are due to receive the next month’s supply. However, there is a provision under which you can return the unopened package and claim a refund. Please call the customer service department for more information.
The company has a health disclaimer on its website under which the following have been mentioned:
- The product is not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- The product is not meant to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, which means that you should continue taking the medications that you have been prescribed.
- Pregnant women, lactating mothers, and those taking medications should consult with a physician before using Sonoma Valley CBD Oil.
- The results of Sonoma Valley CBD Oil will vary from person to person.
Is Sonoma Valley CBD Oil a prescription medication?
No. Sonoma Valley CBD Oil is not a medication, and you do not need a prescription to buy it.
Are the Side-Effects of Sonoma Valley CBD Oil Severe?
The side effects of Sonoma Valley CBD Oil may or may not occur in everyone, and if they do, then they are not severe. To prevent side effects, start with the lowest dose and then let your body get used to it. Increase gradually till you reach your ideal dosage.
Nicole~ I have been suffering from constant backaches, and they have only increased after my accident. Though I recovered fully, the aches pop up if I stand for too long or sit. Using Sonoma Valley CBD Oil has helped me deal with these constant pains. I feel more comfortable while standing or sitting.
Eric~ Even though everyone has been telling me that CBD oil is safe and won’t give me a high, I have been afraid to use it. But when my doctor recommended Sonoma Valley CBD Oil, I started using it. It has helped me deal with my chronic pains and migraines. Thankyou!
The Final Verdict
If this is the first time you are starting with CBD Oil, then it is recommended that you start with a small dose. A dosage ranging from 15 mg to 25 mg is sufficient for most adults. Increase it if you feel that you are not getting the desired results. Adjust the dosage for the effects of Sonoma Valley CBD Oil to kick in. The product is completely natural, and you don’t need a prescription to buy it. Use it and enjoy the therapeutic benefits of Sonoma Valley CBD Oil.