In this fast-paced world, running from pillar to post is an everyday thing. The ever so demanding modern lifestyle has resulted in a lot of physiological issues. Who knew standing on one’s feet in this competitive world can do a lot of damage to one’s feet and frankly, it is not a surprising side-effect. Impairments of venous walls, heavy and aching legs are a common sight in every second person. Now, here in this scenario, compression therapy comes into the picture. Compression Socks or Socks are elastic compression garments worn around the feet and legs. They help to compress the limb and reduce the diameter of distended veins and increase venous blood flow velocity and valve effectiveness. As a result, the pressure on nerves is increased, which causes more blood to return to the heart and less blood to stall and gets collected in the feet. Compressa Foot Compression Socks are specialized hosiery designed to help prevent the occurrence of and guard against further progression of, venous disorders and other leg aches.
Various benefits you get from the use of our product are not limited to the ones listed here. Nevertheless, let’s get started!
Use of Compressa Foot Compression Socks
Compression socks are primarily manufactured in a manner that makes them good fit and stretchy. They help to squeeze your leg gently, and the pressure these socks put on your legs helps your blood vessels circulate the blood better. The nerves carrying blood to the heart get a boost in performing their function and so on.
Compressa Foot Compression Socks keep your legs from getting tired and painful. They can also reduce swelling in your feet and ankles and ease out the veins. They even prevent dizziness in your head that you feel when you stand up caused due to poor blood circulation.
With the use of these compression socks, the blood keeps flowing, and it becomes almost impossible that it collects at a spot in your veins and makes a clot. And one should know that the clots are fatal and can even travel with your blood, may reach anywhere in lungs, brain, and other vital organs and then get stuck there. These clots make it harder for blood to flow around them and can cause swelling and other problems anywhere in the body. No one would want that to happen to their bodies due to such ignorance.
Now, here, Compressa Socks comes to your rescue. The use of Compressa Socks ensures many benefits such as support to the veins; boosting blood circulation in your legs; preventing blood from lumping in your leg veins, and reducing leg swelling. Their use also reduces orthostatic hypotension which causes unsteadiness when you stand. The usage also prevents venous ulcers and the development of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) in your legs. These compression socks help lessen the pain caused by varicose veins, proactively prevent venous hypertension, and improve lymphatic drainage.
These compression socks also help athletes during sports and physical activity. Their use ensures better blood flow which allows oxygen to get to the muscles faster, and the support these socks provide prevents tendon tear or tissue damage. Better blood and lymph circulation helps the muscles to recover quickly after the activity is over. As a result, there are lesser sores and cramps.
So how does Compressa Foot Compression Socks work?
Generally, people wear compression socks for comfort, to do better in sports, or to help control and prevent severe medical conditions related to feet and blood circulation. Compression Socks are usually referred to as TED hose, i.e. Thromboembolism-Deterrent hose. These help in supporting the venous and lymphatic drainage of the leg.
Compression socks are designed for compression therapy and gently apply pressure on your legs and ankles, thereby promoting blood flow from your legs to your heart.
Compression socks can help reduce pain and swelling in your ankles and legs, reduce the diameter of significant veins by increasing the volume and velocity of blood flow and prevent blood from refluxing downward to your feet and legs.
These compression socks are made with the ‘Advanced Compression Zone Technology’, and optimize blood circulation in the entire foot area. Due to improved oxygen supply, chronic pain, inflammation, and swelling are alleviated.
Medical Benefits of Compressa Socks
Compressa Foot Compression Socks improve your blood flow and lessen pain and swelling in your legs. They can control the progression of various foot issues and further down your chances of getting them as discussed in this section.
Some of the medical conditions that can be cured and prevented with the use of compressa socks are listed hereunder:
- Plantar Fasciitis: Swelling in the Plantar Fascia Ligament along the bottom of the foot and pain in the heel and arch results into Plantar Fasciitis. Compressa Socks helps to support the gap between the heel and the front of the foot, which helps alleviate this medical issue.
- Osteoarthritis of the Feet: With age, wear and tear caused in the cartilage of the feet result in pain, swelling, and deformity in the feet, which are symptoms of osteoarthritis. Compressa Socks help to maintain proper blood circulation, thereby preventing further wear and tear.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: It is a form of arthritis that causes inflammation and damage to the joints in the feet and ankles. Compressa Socks prevent the inflammation and further damage to the joints, which ensure relief in pain.
- Achilles tendon Injury: Achilles tendon injury is associated with pain in the back of the heel, and it can be sudden or pain which nags you daily. Compressa Socks prevent the occurrence of such damage.
- Swollen Feet: A small amount of inflammation in the feet can be reasonable after prolonged standing and conventional in people. Compressa Socks help to prevent inflammation and relieves you from pain without the use of medication by ensuring overall foot support.
- Metatarsalgia: It refers to a situation where the ball of the foot is swollen up and aches, and it is a common occurrence in people who are involved in physically exerting activities daily or who have worn ill-fitting shoes for a prolonged period. Compressa Socks can be worn under your usual socks and helps to prevent further swelling in the foot.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT): DVT occurs when blood flow decreases, causing blood to collect at one spot in the legs resulting in the formation of a blood clot. Compressa socks are beneficial in reducing DVT, especially those who are required to spend the significant chunk of their day sitting or standing such as airline staff and passengers flying for long hours.
- Lymphedema: It occurs when a body part swells due to abnormal deposition of lymph fluid caused due to interference with the normal drainage of lymph fluid into the blood. This occurrence results in swelling of the legs generally and Compressa Socks ensures proper flow of lymph into the blood.
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency: It is irregular and insufficient pumping of the deoxygenated blood back to the heart. Compressa Socks boosts the circulation of blood into legs and body, thereby helping prevent this occurrence.
Therefore, these compression socks are beneficial for one and all. However, it is of great use to people at risk of circulation problems, like such as Pregnant women, those who’ve just gotten surgery, who can’t leave their bed or have a hard time moving their legs, who stand all day at work, who spend long periods on airplanes, like pilots, etc.
This means whoever sits or stands for long periods, travels frequently, or is in such professions which requires one to stand for long hours such as nurses, teachers, among others can benefit from wearing compression socks.
What makes Compressa Foot Compression Socks Unique?
Compression Socks got featured on Aol., NBC, Yahoo!, Fox, Men’s Health Women’s Health, Forbes, and many other reputed publications and mediums.
Compressa Socks are designed with Compression Zone Technology and are ranked Number 1 Compression Sock for Instant Pain Relief. They can fit anyone as they are stretchable and comes with Medical-Grade Orthopedic Support.
Compressa Socks support all the seven zones of your feet such as Arch, Heel, Ankle, Plantar Fascia, i.e. a thick, weblike ligament that connects your heel to the front of your foot, etc. These socks act as a shock absorber and help you walk better by supporting the arch of your feet.
They have been designed ergonomically to enhance the strength of your ankles by providing unlimited support to the heels for better mobility. They also help eliminate foot, leg and body pain, increase foot and leg blood circulation, eases swelling and inflammation, and reduces foot fatigue and injuries. They also provide ankle support, arch and heel support, plantar fascia support, blood circulation boost, and instant pain relief.
Compressa Socks come with innovative design which makes them lightweight, comfortable, durable, easily washable and reusable.
Where can you get your Compressa Foot Compression Socks?
Compressa Foot Compression Socks are exclusively available on our official website of the product. The website is easy to access, and you can order your pair of Compressa Foot Compression Socks anytime you may please.
Things to remember while you use Compressa Foot Compression Socks
You can wear them every day! Wearing Compressa Socks to bed is entirely dependent on your comfort level. Further, you can machine wash them, and air drying is suggested. And even in case you accidentally machine dry them then your socks will be a bit tighter at first, but will comfortably stretch out with use.
Valued Reviews from the Users
Compressa is the best solution for foot pain
As a parent of three children, my daily routine is very demanding, and my feet are always in severe pain due to running around all the time. I also have a regular job which demands a lot of physical energy. All this puts a lot of strain on my feet, and I started to feel severe foot pain as a result. I have to do something about it immediately, and so I tried Compressa Socks. You should believe me when I say that this has turned my life really upside down. With my feet feeling least tired, I think almost no exhaustion at the end of the day and have enough energy to juggle my job and parental responsibilities at the same time. Now, my feet don’t hurt anymore, and I feel blessed.
I finally got to play Basketball with my buddies again!
I used to play Basketball in my yesteryears, but due to all the exertion, the game had put on my body, especially feet made me draw away from my game buddies. I was worried if I will ever get to play it again. My feet used to feel tired and achy all the time. The pain was tremendous that it became difficult walking, so I heard about Compressa Socks from my buddies and gave these socks a try. Wow! My feet no longer keep me away from my beloved game, and I am back to the court! Wonderful Product!
No more foot pain, walking around in college.
My job as a professor in a college requires me to deliver lectures to my students, and I spend almost all my day standing on my feet. My feet used to get all sore and painful after college hours due to all the strain. My heels were in constant pain. Compressa Socks came to my rescue, and all my feet issues are no longer there. I love that my money on all the medications and doctor visits is now safe with me. Now, I never have to call a day off due to my foot issues! These soothers work! Thumbs up!
Therefore, it is best to say that our Compressa Foot Compression Socks are specifically designed for everyday wear and can benefit anyone. These Compression Socks help you live a pain-free life without using drugs or opting for surgery. It is the drug-free way to live pain-free, active & fit! So, what are you thinking? Start living your life to the fullest and get back on your feet today!