A lot of men don’t like to discuss their erectile dysfunction, even if it is affecting their personal lives drastically. They don’t even consider seeking any treatment for it. Earlier, we also had an option to see a doctor and seek his/her advice for the treatment of ED (erectile dysfunction). The availability of only one option and the shyness of having ED makes it harder to go for the treatment. But with BlueChew’s subscription-based service, you don’t have to worry about meeting a doctor in person to get a prescription for ED treatment. You don’t even need to talk over the phone to seek treatment. All you have to do is fill out the medical questionnaire on the official website of BlueChew. The physician of BlueChew refers to your answers and then decides whether you are eligible for ED treatment or not. You will be informed about the same within 48 hours. You can order your pills if you are suitable for the treatment.
If you are one of those people who hate to swallow pills, then you might avoid consuming Cialis and Viagra. The BlueChew tablets are chewable, and thus, the need for swallowing them gets eliminated. You just have to put the little pill into your mouth and chew it to get the results. The active ingredients will enter your system after you chew the tablets. These pills are good in taste as well, and you chew these pills for a few minutes like chewing gum. You won’t even feel that you are taking a male enhancement pill while chewing a BlueChew tablet.
What is BlueChew?
BlueChew is an online portal that connects you with doctors who ED treatment. It specializes in non-commercial therapies that aren’t generally available to the common public. The treatments specifically consist of chewable tablets that get designed for treating ED. Erectile Dysfunction can be so frustrating that it can affect both the personal and professional life of a male. When your relationship with your partner gets affected, you won’t be able to concentrate on your professional goals properly. ED has a substantial negative impact on sex life. BlueChew service offers you a subscription to deliver you appropriate treatment and required medical care on a regular basis. If you are unable to maintain an erection during the act of love-making, then you should consider this service and their treatment.
How does BlueChew work?
BlueChew requires a prescription to purchase it. But you don’t have to physically visit your doctor as BlueChew offers online consultation with a doctor for providing you with customized treatments that fulfill your needs. The BlueChew tablets consist of the same active ingredients which get used in ED medications such as Cialis and Viagra. But the BlueChew tablets come in the chewable form as chewable tablets can work faster for some males in this case. Tadalafil and Sildenafil enable your penis to stay erect with ease as they promote better blood flow throughout the body. The doctors on the BlueChew portal will guide you on how to use the tablets in the best way to treat your problem.
Ingredients in BlueChew
Tadalafil formula and Sildenafil formula are the active ingredients in BlueChew. These ingredients have the ability to increase the blood flow to the penis for improving sexual performance and helping with erectile dysfunction. Prescription ED drugs work in the same fundamental way. But you don’t need a doctor to get any prescription for BlueChew. When you become aroused, the blood which flows into the penis stays there due to Sildenafil. Thus, your penis remains hard for a longer time, and you don’t lose your erections sooner. It is temporarily involved in altering the mannerism of blood flow through your body. BlueChew portal also offers Tadalafil which is another essential ingredient option.
Pros of BlueChew
The following are the benefits associated with BlueChew:
- BlueChew tablets get individually wrapped, and so, you can carry them wherever you want to. You won’t face any inconvenience while intaking them.
- In order to ensure that you get a safe treatment, the BlueChew portal has physicians for prescribing you the necessary treatment. There are quite low chances of getting any significant side-effects from BlueChew. However, it is essential to keep your physician updated on any new medications you take. Thus, you’ll get an optimal solution without causing any threat to the overall health of your body.
- You will be delivered the treatments in discreet packaging and so, you don’t have to worry about others finding it out. Also, the packaging doesn’t have anything labeled on it, which indicates that it is an ED product.
Cons of BlueChew
The following are the major drawbacks of BlueChew:
- BlueChew tablets are not FDA approved. The online portal of BlueChew is mainly useful for those people who don’t have access to FDA approved treatments. But the BlueChew tablets are not experimental drugs as the active ingredients in them are FDA approved.
- There’s a chance that you won’t like to purchase a subscription to avail of the service. However, you can put your account on hold after signing-up, and there won’t be any additional charges for doing so.
Side-effects of BlueChew tablets
BlueChew tablets can cause a few minor side-effects. One might experience prolonged erections, headaches or nasal congestion after taking these tablets. But you don’t have to worry about side-effects as only a minuscule percentage of users experience them. Avoid intaking alcohol if you are taking these pills as the combination of both can cause nasty side effects.
How much do BlueChew tablets cost?
BlueChew offers four subscription options for the people suffering from ED. The first option includes:
- 4 chewable tablets of Tadalafil of 6 chewable tablets of Sildenafil at $20/month.
- 7 tablets of Tadalafil or 10 tablets of Sildenafil at $30/month.
- 14 tablets of Tadalafil or 17 tablets of Sildenafil at $50/month.
- 28 tablets of Tadalafil of 34 tablets of Sildenafil at $90/month.
You can choose any of these subscription plans and even change or cancel the plan at any time.
Does BlueChew offer any money-back guarantee?
BlueChew offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the treatment. The refund doesn’t include shipping charges.
Can BlueChew pills be used by a 17-year old?
– No, BlueChew services are only for males above 18 years.
Is a prescription necessary for buying BlueChew tablets?
– You will need a prescription to buy BlueChew tablets. BlueChew-affiliated physicians will help you to choose the best treatment for your ED problem.
Are BlueChew tablets FDA approved?
– Partnering compounding pharmacies compound BlueChew treatments, and so, they aren’t FDA approved. But the ingredients used in these treatments are FDA approved, and thus, they are safe to consume.
Will I get a full refund if I return the package?
– You will get a refund excluding the shipping charges.
By Joey N.
Erectile dysfunction ruined my relationship and confidence to some extent. I’m in my late 40s, and so, I experienced a significant drop in my libido. Stress was also one of the factors due to which erectile dysfunction easily set in. I thought my erectile dysfunction would go away in some time. But I was wrong, and instead of consulting a doctor, I just hoped that the problem vanishes away on its own. Erectile dysfunction made me worse in bed and began to feel less manly.
Moreover, I didn’t share this problem with anyone as I felt too shy to discuss it with anyone. After a couple of months passed by, I removed my self-loathing aura and started looking for ED treatments on the internet. Today, I’m still grateful to land on the website of BlueChew. I got the right treatment for my problem through their services.
By Henry B.
When I was searching for options to get my ED treated, I came across a lot of positive user reviews for BlueChew. Those reviews mentioned how BlueChew tablets quickly treated their ED. Some guys also said in their discussions about how these tablets made their relationships better. All the positive reviews prompted me to try out their services. Like all the satisfied users, I got cured of my ED, and my confidence level got a boost too!
By Mark P.
I tried out a couple of products to treat my ED, but I didn’t get any results. As those products didn’t require any prescription, I tried them without getting any opinion of a physician. I understood why it is necessary to seek ED treatment from a physician. But I was nervous to talk face-to-face with a physician about my ED problem. Fortunately, I got to know about BlueChew from one of my office friends. I filled out their form, which consisted of questions that were necessary to diagnose my problem. The online physician from BlueChew confirmed that I was suffering from ED, and he prescribed me the tablets. Those tablets worked for me, and I freed myself from ED.
By Danny S.
At first, I thought BlueChew to be another scam that is trying to gulp out easy money. But the positive reviews about BlueChew convinced me to try out these tablets. I was suffering from ED and BlueChew was the only service I thought about going for. BlueChew’a physicians prescribed me the pills to treat my ED, which I ordered within a few days. These tablets have a powerful formula, or else I won’t have achieved harder erections for a longer time. BlueChew offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, and so, there’s no financial risk in trying out their treatment.
The final verdict
BlueChew is an excellent online portal for people suffering from ED. It helps to improve intimacy and increase your confidence. Don’t use BlueChew if you don’t have erectile dysfunction. BlueChew tablets can make a big difference in your sex life. You don’t even have to meet a physician in person to get the prescription for these pills. BlueChew is indeed one of the best options for you to treat your ED.