Thursday, 09 August 2012 19:02
(JollofNews) – One of the most famous faces on Gambia television, Kebba Dibba, has resigned as radio
producer of the state owned Gambia Radio and Television Services (GRTS).
Dibba who joined the Gambia’s only public service broadcaster over a decade ago, took an early retirement from the national broadcasting services on Tuesday.
Born in October 1965 in Foni Sintet, Dibba, a graduate of Muslim High School, had a glittering television career with GRTS.
He was at one time the director of programmes at GRTS and was even in 2006 sponsored by President Yahya Jammeh to study a postgraduate degree programme in journalism at the University of Cardiff, United Kingdom.
However, in December last year, he surprisingly fell out of the system and was demoted and redeployed to Radio Gambia’s Mile 7 as a producer.
Written by PK Jarju>
Who's OnlineWe have 148 guests and 1 member online
Should Death Penalty Be Abolished In The Gambia?
Follow us on Twitter
- Top Gambian Sports Executive Officer Dies
- G/Bissau Declares Mourning For Ex-Interim President
- Book Review: Standing Up Against Injustice – Dr. Amadou S Janneh
- Gambia's Jammeh In LGBT 'Hall Of Shame'
- Ex-Gambian Minister Publishes Memoirs
- Gambia Supports UN Resolution On Syria
- Two Gambians In Court For 'Gay Sex'
- Iranian Azim Aghajani Convicted Over Nigeria Arms
- Amnesty Int’l Denounces Gambia’s Harsh Criminal Law
- Michael Scales Gives To JollofNews
- Jollof News Online Appeals For Help
- Twelve Bomb Disposal Experts Abducted In Senegal
- Gambia Sticks Two Fingers Up At Britain
- Gambian Women Still Facing Discrimination, Sexual Violence
- Bissau Leader Pledges Election By Year End