Thursday, 26 September 2013 09:20(JollofNews) – After a trying period, we are glad to be back online. This piece is meant to express a profound appreciation to the gallant soldiers who, after God, made this possible.
These are Gambians as well as friends of The Gambia who have yet proven their commitment to the fight for a progressive and an all-inclusive nation.
A special ‘thank you’ to Ousainou Mbenga, Yero Jallow, Michael Scales, Aunty Yama, Demba Baldeh, Ebrima Chongan, Sulayman Jeng, Papierre, M. Ahmed, Amadou Dibba, Jean Carayol and Ebou Gaye, for your invaluable support.
Some of you, for personal reasons and understandably out of pure humbleness, chose not to be named. We respect that and are filled with unreserved appreciation.
To the giant online sister news outlets namely; The Gambia Echo, Freedom Newspaper, Gainako, Hello Gambia, Maafanta, Kibaaro News and SenegambiaNews which have been fantastic for their role in publicizing our situation, we say a BIG thank you for the show of camaraderie.
As this is coming at a crucial moment when Gambians in the Diaspora, particularly those in the US, once again demonstrate their resolve to brining the world’s attention to our country’s plight, we recommit ourselves to remain part of this journey to the end – unshaken. And while doing so, we stress our commitment to fair and balanced reporting.
The struggle continues!
Who's OnlineWe have 158 guests and 1 member online
Should homosexuality be legalised in The Gambia?
- APRC Retains Seat In Constituency By—Election
- South Africa’s Nelson Mandela Dies
- European Union To Vote On Gambia’s Aid Package
- Exiled Gambian Editor Publishes Memoir
- Three Gambians Remanded For Stealing Yahya Jammeh’s Cows
- Gambia Makes U-turn On Chicken Legs Ban
- Gambian Detained For Bad—Mouthing Jammeh Freed
- Gambia’s Information Minister Nana Grey—Johnson Fired
- Opposition Parties To Hold Unity Rallies In Gambia
- Exorbitant Demands For Aid Causes Gambia/Taiwan Tie Break
- Taiwan Regrets Gambia’s Decision To Cut Ties
- Gambia Cuts Diplomatic Ties With Taiwan
- Gambia’s Jammeh Admits ‘I Am A Dictator’
- Gambians In London Takes To The Street
- Senegal‚ Casamance Rebels Set Talks Agenda