- AfDB Approves a USD 100 million Risk Participation Agreement with Commerzbank AG to Boost Trade Finance in Africa
- The African Union condemns the suicide attacks in Arlit and Agadez, in Niger
- ECA urges for shift in Africa's narrative about its development prospects
- ANGOLA: From Theory to Practice / It's Time to Guarantee the Capacity of Human Rights Defenders to Act / Preliminary findings of a fact-finding mission on the situation of human rights defenders
- Women to be honored for contributions to Africa's Renaissance
- IMF Executive Board Completes First Review Under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement for The Gambia and Approves US$2.3 Million Disbursement
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Displaced people caught up in fighting west of Goma / Médecins Sans Frontières forced to suspend activities in Mugunga III and Bulengo camps
Who's OnlineWe have 230 guests and 1 member online
Should Death Penalty Be Abolished In The Gambia?
Follow us on Twitter
- Senegal's Prosecution Of Habre 'Illegal'
- Obama To Take First Major Africa Trip In Late June
- Top Gambian Sports Executive Officer Dies
- G/Bissau Declares Mourning For Ex-Interim President
- Book Review: Standing Up Against Injustice – Dr. Amadou S Janneh
- Gambia's Jammeh In LGBT 'Hall Of Shame'
- Ex-Gambian Minister Publishes Memoirs
- Gambia Supports UN Resolution On Syria
- Two Gambians In Court For 'Gay Sex'
- Iranian Azim Aghajani Convicted Over Nigeria Arms
- Amnesty Int’l Denounces Gambia’s Harsh Criminal Law
- Michael Scales Gives To JollofNews
- Jollof News Online Appeals For Help
- Twelve Bomb Disposal Experts Abducted In Senegal
- Gambia Sticks Two Fingers Up At Britain